All Things Financial – Skills & Habits for Life – NEW in 2021
2nd Thursdays | January - November, 2021 | 7-8:30 PM | via Zoom | Save My Seat
How well do you understand financial concepts?
Are you looking for financial freedom and don't understand all of the terms and procedures?
Financial planning can be daunting and especially during a pandemic when all the rules have changed. This just may be the monthly boost you need to get/keep your affairs in order.
Learn from Rodney Chronister of Primerica to customize your financial plan!
January: Resolve to Live Debt Free
February: You Managing $$ vs. $$ Managing You!
March: Taxes, including IRAs
April: Marriage and Money
May: Emergency Fund & Short-term Planning
June: Protection: Auto/Home/Life Insurance
July: Legal Protection & ID Theft
August: Long-term Planning & Retirement
September: How Money Works
October: Holiday Spending Plan
November: Financial Freedom Recap
Courage and Resiliency Today
Coming in Summer 2021
The struggle of isolation, physical distancing, and economic challenges of a job search all create more opportunities than ever to be hooked by an emotion that can bring out the worst of us. We’re going to explore both The Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™ materials by Brené Brown to find a path to more wholehearted living, where we can Show Up | Be Seen | Live Brave. Pre-registration required.
Daring Greatly in Your Job Search
Coming in Fall 2021!
Any job transition creates vulnerability, disconnection and isolation - from our regular routines, co-workers, family and friends. Being unemployed is a huge shame trigger: our hearts can tell us we're not worth enough even though our heads may know that's not true.
This group is about what it takes to continue to show up in the Job Search Arena courageously (which requires vulnerability) to network successfully to the next job. Walk away with tools that equip you to show up courageously for this job search - AND a lifetime!Brené Brown's Daring Way™ is the curriculum and Diane Kinsella, Certified Daring Way Facilitator, leads. Diane is one of 1700 certified facilitators world-wide. Pre-registration required.
Job Search Accelerator Coaching Group
Tues., April 13 | 7-9 PM | 6 weeks |via Zoom | Limited to 10 | $100 [$75 refundable] | Save My Seat
Ready to make serious progress in your job search?
When you join this cohort you will receive individualized coaching based on where you are in your search. Find resources, connections, and accountability in the process. You will also have a team to support you, encourage you, and share in the joys as you go, knowing that you are not alone in the job search wilderness.
This is for You, IF you are ready to:
- Make commitments each week to achieve YOUR personal goals
- Be held accountable to YOUR commitments, and
- Be dedicated to making serious progress toward YOUR next position.
You will set milestones in weeks 2, 4, and 6, and achieving them means the net fee to work with our coaches is $25. It starts with a $100 deposit, of which you can earn back $75 by meeting your goals.
Afraid to commit to a 6 week group? Think you’ll have a job before the end? You will still earn back your money…you will have achieved the ultimate goal!
Don’t miss out on this personalized opportunity! You will not “be a number” or fade into the woodwork here.
Led by graduates Joe Adamcik and Karen Forristal. Pre-registration required.
Job Search Skills for the New Era
Mon., Feb. 1| 2-4 PM | 6 weeks |via Zoom | Limited to 10 | Save My Seat OR
Mon., May 3 | 2-4 PM | 5 weeks | Limited to 10 | Save My Seat
The reports are in! Virtual Interviewing is here to stay - and recruiters are not impressed with very many candidates' performance. Most come across as unprepared, unfocused, uninterested...you get the idea.
Join this group to learn about:
- How AI is changing the job search process, starting with the job description itself.
- How to prepare for virtual interviews, including remote work questions & how to answer them
- Producing your virtual interviews
- Future-proofing your career
- Late-breaking news about changes from the international job search coach network
It's all about "The NOW and the NEXT!" Led by Diane Kinsella. Pre-registration required.
LinkedIn 101 Accelerator
Coming in Summer 2021
Are you thrilled with your LinkedIn profile?
Would you like guidance for making it your Marketing Magnet?
LinkedIn is one of the premier job search tools out there; yet, for all of its' importance in the search, it is difficult to even know where to start/how to build/how to optimized a stellar profile. Join this workshop to either start of perfect your profile so that it:
- Is optimized for LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter
- Showcases what you want to be known and found for in searches
- Reflects the best of YOU to the world!
Bring your laptop & apply what you learn "live!"
“Next Career” Coaching Group
Mon., Mar. 8 | 2-4 PM | 6 weeks | $130 [$50 refundable] for books and resources | Limited to 8 | via Zoom | Save My Seat
Which statement best describes you?
- I need to figure out something new to do because I just can't do what I'm doing any more!
- I need more mental stimulation/life-work balance/a different type of working environment!
- What I have done most of my career has changed or been eliminated, so that I no longer fit.
- Whatever it is that brings you to the point of needing to find a 2nd/3rd/4th career, this is the place for you!
We'll start with some "True North" data-harvesting for you, personally. We'll explore other options, make decisions about your career in the context of your larger life, set and achieve career goals - all with the help of your career coach, Diane Kinsella.
Rising Strong in life and career transition
Wed., Feb. 24 |7-9 PM | 7 weeks | Limited to 10 | $30 for book and resources| via Zoom | Save My Seat
- Ever challenged to get up and "out there" every day to be productive in your search?
- Do you feel alone and/or vulnerable?
- Have a hard time promoting yourself?
- Would you like to build your resiliency to keep 'eating the elephant,' one bite at a time?
The physics of vulnerability is simple: if we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall. This group is about what it takes to get back up and how owning our stories of struggles gives us the power to write a daring new ending - AND LAND THE JOB we really want! Brené Brown’s Rising Strong™ is the curriculum and Diane Kinsella, Certified Daring Way Facilitator, leads. Diane is one of roughly 1700 CDWFs in the world, making it available to Greater Cincinnati.
Social Media Branding & Strategy
Wed., May 5 |7-9 PM | 6 weeks | Limited to 12 | $50 for 360 tool | via Zoom | Save My Seat
Does your LinkedIn profile and Social Media presence reflect your unique point of view, value proposition, and story?
LinkedIn is not only the #1 tool for recruiters & job seekers, it is also a great for entrepreneurs & employees!
Your STORY is what makes your “digital handshake” attractive to the people and businesses that are good partners for you. Learn through a 360 assessment what your brand is (from the outside in)– and then how to create your marketing magnet on the right social media for you.
Led by Certified Social Media Branding Analyst, Diane Kinsella. Cost: $50 to cover the cost of assessments, tools and materials. *Pre-registration required.
What’s My Next?
Check back for next offering!
- Did you know that a recent Gallup poll reported 70% of people are "unhappy and uninspired at work?" YIKES!!!
- Do you or someone you know feel like this?
- Are you waiting for "SOMEDAY" to travel, make friends, learn new skills, spend time with your loved one, and so on...
- Would you like to create a more meaningful life and career now...not someday...and be the pilot of your life?
Join us for a 6-week journey through ten hacks to make the rest of your life the BEST of your life - because "Someday" is NOT a day of the week! Coach Diane Kinsella will be your guide to co-create a plan to achieve your SOMEDAY! Let's turn your "Someday I Wish" into "Today I Will!" Pre-registration required.