Hope Celebration & Raffle: thru October 23rd
...by buying chances on 7 experience packages promising fun, food and wine, and sporting events! Take a chance on our Grand Prize, a romantic and sumptuous weekend for two at the Inn at Honey Run, located in the beautiful Amish country of northeast Ohio.
ALL Raffle Tickets are $25.00 - and the prizes are valued from $25 - $1,200! Scroll down the event page to read about and purchase raffle tickets. One of our Raffle Items is:
Behind the Scenes at the Hope Celebration!
Inn at Honey Run Package
Have you ever wanted the inside track to something great? How can you be the right person at the right time. Well, don’t look now, but you ARE the right person at the right time to bid on the Inn at Honey Run package. Currently, only fifteen people have bid on this amazing package, worth $1,200. Two weekend nights in a luxurious suite, dinner at an award-winning restaurant, and the blessing of time to relax in the beautiful Amish countryside of Northeast Ohio. Forget the lottery! Bid on this fantastic package today, because YOU have a VERY REAL chance of bringing it home!
Buy a $25 raffle ticket today to give yourself a chance to win this amazing package!
Then join us for the Virtual Hope Celebration, hosted by Raven Richard of WCPO...
Participation is free! Sign up here. And/Or
Give a $150 donation to support Journey to Hope and receive a festive charcuterie board and bottle of wine from The Rhined in Over the Rhine, delivered to your doorstep on the event day.
Fall 2021 Program Schedule Newsletter is Here!
Journey to Hope offers coaching and support groups at little or no-cost to anyone living within the Greater Cincinnati community. We are here to walk with you as you take your next step and grow into the best version of yourself. With a variety of resources and a system of support at your disposal, we’re confident you will find hope in whatever aspect of life in which you’re seeking it —whether that be emotionally, financially, or physically. We hope you’ll join us! Read our Fall Newsletter here.
How’s it Work? Easy! Purchase a Pig for $5 each on behalf of Journey to Hope. For each Pig purchased, you have a chance to win on Flying Pig Marathon Weekend and Journey to Hope receives 100% of your donation! Awesome.
Raffle Details: Prior to Flying Pig Marathon Weekend, October 29-31 all the purchased Pig tickets will be matched up with a numbered Pig. The person “purchasing the pigs” has a chance to win some fabulous prizes (please see below), if their pig is one of the first 3 down the chute at the Official “Pig Drop” on Sunday morning! You do not need to be present to win but everyone is welcome to join the Pig Drop!
- 1st Place: $10,000 Cash ($5,000 to winning ticket holder and $5,000 to the charity who sold the ticket)
- 2nd Place: $5,000 Cash ($2,500 to winning ticket holder and $2,500 to the charity who sold the ticket)
- 3rd Place: Cincinnati Get-Away Experience! (Valued at over $1,500)
There are other incentives, too!
For every 4 pigs ($20 donation), you will receive a Stress Squeeze Flying Pig Keychain. You may collect your keychain at the JtH office; we cannot mail keychains.
For every 10 pigs ($50 donation), you will be entered in a drawing to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
Note: Tickets are tax deductible because JtH is not providing the prize.
Buy Your Ticket NOW! Winners will be announced at the Pig Drop on Sunday, October 31st. You do not need to be present to win!
Recent StoriesJourney to Hope is dedicated to changing lives through the healing process and power of group-based discussions and discoveries. Read the stories of people who took their first step, and hear how Journey to Hope supported them when they needed help or guidance during trying times.
- Career transition is difficult! Especially if that transition has happened late career. I knew I could deal with updating my resume, networking and all the other valuable tools we have to help us in a career transition. But one thing I underestimated was the mental aspect of the job search process. After the enthusiasm of […]Read More »
- Journey to Hope (JtH) has been an invaluable resource in helping me negotiate turbulent changes, both mentally and emotionally, in a Covid-19 world. As someone who relies on busyness to cope, these mechanisms became an obstacle to my personal and professional development. Diane’s counsel and the supportive programs offered at JtH have “held a space” and guided me through much needed reflection. JtH has provided valuable, immediately applicable, expertise through tools I can […]Read More »
- When Jaelyn Davis lost her best friend unexpectedly, grief consumed her. Unlike other emotions, grief presents itself as a vicious cycle – one that is not linear in nature – but instead one that can generate feelings of anger, which can then turn to sadness, then to confusion, then to acceptance, but suddenly and unexpectedly, […]Read More »
- If you lost your job today, would you know how to harness the power of social media to gain employment? In Diane Kinsella’s Social Media Branding course, I learned how to build my personal brand and maximize my job search efforts using social media. I have a story to tell. A story that is more […]Read More »
- For a stay-at-home father transitioning into part-time work, it can be difficult to find one’s footing and reemerge into the professional world. “You’re at a stage in life when you’re really trying to recalibrate yourself,” Patrick Kerin says. Patrick is a part-time adjunct professor and field supervisor at the University of Cincinnati, and prior to […]Read More »