Christmas in July RAFFLE is HERE!
If you’re looking for a fun, vibrant lift to your summer, our online Christmas in July Raffle is just the thing! The raffle is live now - and will end at midnight on July 29th. We will draw the winners on Facebook Live at 12:10 PM on July 30th.
- Just imagine…a beautiful anniversary dinner at the Orchids at Palm Court. A shopping spree in Over-the-Rhine. The Queen City Card opens the doors to over 200 hotels, restaurants and stores in the Greater Cincinnati region.
- Perhaps, instead of a personal splurge, you’d rather stick it in a Christmas stocking? With no expiration date, you can give someone that special gift!
- How about riding the Scrambler at Kings Island? Or…do you dare to ride their newest roller coaster, the Orion?
- A Friday-night date pottery class doesn’t need to be your sweetheart…it sounds like the perfect BFF evening!
- And…you KNOW how you wish your son would keep his car clean, for Heaven’s sake! A Mike’s Ultimate Wash could be just the thing to get him motivated!
- Or, maybe you just want a beautiful day at the park with your grandkids. No one can beat that!
Fewer than twenty people have purchased raffle tickets for our Christmas in July raffle. Fewer than twenty! Buy some tickets and you have a very good chance of scoring the prize!
Of course, if you don’t get any of the prizes, you’ve still won, because you’re supporting an organization that is dedicated to empowering people to cope and adapt when life takes a difficult turn. So many folks can’t afford coaching in how to find meaningful work or learning to live with grief, or finding that illusive path to a healthy lifestyle. Journey to Hope offers community, connection and skills, usually at little or no cost.
Either way, you’ve won. Come on—take a chance or three to give and receive!! Buy YOUR tickets here!
Journey to Hope offers coaching and support groups at little or no-cost to anyone living within the Greater Cincinnati community. We are here to walk with you as you take your next step and grow into the best version of yourself. With a variety of resources and a system of support at your disposal, we’re confident you will find hope in whatever aspect of life in which you’re seeking it —whether that be emotionally, financially, or physically. We hope you’ll join us! Read our 2021-01-12 Winter-Spring Newsletter v.1
Recent StoriesJourney to Hope is dedicated to changing lives through the healing process and power of group-based discussions and discoveries. Read the stories of people who took their first step, and hear how Journey to Hope supported them when they needed help or guidance during trying times.
- Career transition is difficult! Especially if that transition has happened late career. I knew I could deal with updating my resume, networking and all the other valuable tools we have to help us in a career transition. But one thing I underestimated was the mental aspect of the job search process. After the enthusiasm of […]Read More »
- Journey to Hope (JtH) has been an invaluable resource in helping me negotiate turbulent changes, both mentally and emotionally, in a Covid-19 world. As someone who relies on busyness to cope, these mechanisms became an obstacle to my personal and professional development. Diane’s counsel and the supportive programs offered at JtH have “held a space” and guided me through much needed reflection. JtH has provided valuable, immediately applicable, expertise through tools I can […]Read More »
- When Jaelyn Davis lost her best friend unexpectedly, grief consumed her. Unlike other emotions, grief presents itself as a vicious cycle – one that is not linear in nature – but instead one that can generate feelings of anger, which can then turn to sadness, then to confusion, then to acceptance, but suddenly and unexpectedly, […]Read More »
- If you lost your job today, would you know how to harness the power of social media to gain employment? In Diane Kinsella’s Social Media Branding course, I learned how to build my personal brand and maximize my job search efforts using social media. I have a story to tell. A story that is more […]Read More »
- For a stay-at-home father transitioning into part-time work, it can be difficult to find one’s footing and reemerge into the professional world. “You’re at a stage in life when you’re really trying to recalibrate yourself,” Patrick Kerin says. Patrick is a part-time adjunct professor and field supervisor at the University of Cincinnati, and prior to […]Read More »