Journey to Hope offers coaching and support groups at little or no-cost to anyone living within the Greater Cincinnati community. We are here to walk with you as you take your next step and grow into the best version of yourself. With a variety of resources and a system of support at your disposal, we’re confident you will find hope in whatever aspect of life in which you’re seeking it —whether that be emotionally, financially, or physically. We hope you’ll join us! Read our 2021-01-12 Winter-Spring Newsletter v.1
Are you looking for something new, exciting and different?
The unusual… The unexpected or…. The unique?
Are you looking for something to sweep away the winter blahs?
Your answer just might be The Unlikely Auction!!
What, you say, is an Unlikely Auction?
It is a chance to bid on experiences and tangible items
Two packages, each month, priced for everyone’s budget
Ski slopes, wine packages, sports – something for everyone
Opportunity knocks once a month- February through July
Beginning the second Thursday of each month 12 noon -6 PM Sunday
Different items and packages each month
Receive notifications monthly by signing up on the website Pop-up form!
Check out this month's auction here.
Recent StoriesJourney to Hope is dedicated to changing lives through the healing process and power of group-based discussions and discoveries. Read the stories of people who took their first step, and hear how Journey to Hope supported them when they needed help or guidance during trying times.
- Career transition is difficult! Especially if that transition has happened late career. I knew I could deal with updating my resume, networking and all the other valuable tools we have to help us in a career transition. But one thing I underestimated was the mental aspect of the job search process. After the enthusiasm of […]Read More »
- Journey to Hope (JtH) has been an invaluable resource in helping me negotiate turbulent changes, both mentally and emotionally, in a Covid-19 world. As someone who relies on busyness to cope, these mechanisms became an obstacle to my personal and professional development. Diane’s counsel and the supportive programs offered at JtH have “held a space” and guided me through much needed reflection. JtH has provided valuable, immediately applicable, expertise through tools I can […]Read More »
- When Jaelyn Davis lost her best friend unexpectedly, grief consumed her. Unlike other emotions, grief presents itself as a vicious cycle – one that is not linear in nature – but instead one that can generate feelings of anger, which can then turn to sadness, then to confusion, then to acceptance, but suddenly and unexpectedly, […]Read More »
- If you lost your job today, would you know how to harness the power of social media to gain employment? In Diane Kinsella’s Social Media Branding course, I learned how to build my personal brand and maximize my job search efforts using social media. I have a story to tell. A story that is more […]Read More »
- For a stay-at-home father transitioning into part-time work, it can be difficult to find one’s footing and reemerge into the professional world. “You’re at a stage in life when you’re really trying to recalibrate yourself,” Patrick Kerin says. Patrick is a part-time adjunct professor and field supervisor at the University of Cincinnati, and prior to […]Read More »